The latest report titled “Succinic acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Succinic acid.
|Product Name||Succinic acid|
|Process Included||Succinic acid Production From Raw Sugar
Succinic acid Production From Maleic Anhydride
Succinic acid Production From Glycerol
Succinic acid Production From Glucose
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Succinic acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Succinic acid Production Process:
1. Succinic acid Production From Raw Sugar: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of bio-based Succinic Acid production from raw sugar using a fermentation process. During this process, raw sugar (sucrose) is diluted, and sucrose undergoes hydrolyzed to transform into glucose and fructose (invert sugars). The invert sugars later go through fermentation resulting in the production of Succinic Acid. At last, Electrodialysis is employed during the recovery of Succinic Acid from the fermentation broth, generating ammonium sulphate as a by-product.
2. Succinic acid Production From Maleic Anhydride: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Succinic Acid production from maleic anhydride via a typical hydrogenation process. During this method, maleic anhydride gets hydrogenated into succinic anhydride, which is later transformed into Succinic Acid.
3. Succinic acid Production From Glycerol: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of bio-based Succinic Acid production from crude glycerol using a fermentation process. During this method, crude glycerol (at 85 wt% purity) is derived as a co-product of biodiesel plants, which is the primary raw material used. Following the purification process, glycerol is fermented, yielding Succinic Acid.
4. Succinic acid Production From Glucose: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of bio-based Succinic Acid production from glucose syrup using a fermentation process. During this method, the process of electrodialysis is employed in the recovery of Succinic Acid from the fermentation broth. As a raw material, the process uses a 70 wt% glucose-water syrup generating ammonium sulphate as a by-product.
Succinic acid (butanedioic acid), or Spirit of Amber with the molecular formula C4H6O4, is a four-carbon dicarboxylic acid which is available naturally since it is produced via liquefied petroleum gas. It looks like a white crystal or shiny white crystalline powder with no odour and an acidic taste. Naturally, it appears in lichens and fungi and is a citric acid cycle element. This is a common organic acid made as a result of anaerobic digestion by most living cells.
The Succinic acid demand is propelling due to the acid’s extensive use as a precursor in several chemical, food, and pharmaceutical industries. It is widely used for developing many chemicals, including dyes, perfumes, plasticisers, solvents, lacquers, and photographic chemicals, which furthers its market demand. Furthermore, it is used as an antibiotic, curative agent, surfactant, additive, and ion chelator in several industries that are boosting market expansion. In addition, it acts as a sequestrant, buffer, and neutralising agent in the food industry, which furthers its industrial demand. Also, it has the function of a nutraceutical, a micronutrient, a radiation protective agent, an anti-ulcer drug, and a fundamental metabolite etc., that will likely create new market opportunities in various sectors.
Key Questions Answered in the Succinic acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Succinic acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Succinic acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Succinic acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Succinic acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Succinic acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Succinic acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Succinic acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Succinic acid production?
- What is the time frame for Succinic acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Succinic acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Styrene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/styrene
- Styrene Acrylonitrile Resin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/styrene-acrylonitrile-resin
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/styrene-butadiene-rubber
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA