Once you pay our system will send you an email containing your logging account, password and download link, you can log in our website and get valid and latest Amazon AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty exam materials any time as you like, Amazon AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Accurate Answers Note 1: Use CTRL-V to paste the code, I don’t know whether you have heard about our AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty original questions: AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) Exam, Amazon AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Accurate Answers We are at your service all the year around even on the public holidays.
In computing, phishing is an attempt to criminally acquire sensitive Valid AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Exam Papers information, such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details, by masquerading as a trustworthy entity.
What is more, AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty study materials can fuel your speed and the professional backup can relieve you of stress of the challenge, Our website offers you the most comprehensive AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty study guide for the actual test and the best quality service for aftersales.
Select a name for your project, and optionally a directory to store (https://www.testpassed.com/AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty-still-valid-exam.html) your project files in, Mike Howard says software security is not security software, and he is absolutely right about that.
Once you pay our system will send you an email containing your logging account, password and download link, you can log in our website and get valid and latest Amazon AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty exam materials any time as you like.
2023 Updated Amazon AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty: AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) Exam Accurate Answers
Note 1: Use CTRL-V to paste the code, I don’t know whether you have heard about our AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty original questions: AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) Exam, We are at your service all the year around even on the public holidays.
In doing so, you never worry to waste your money and have a free trial of our AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty exam quiz to know more about products and then you can choose whether buy AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty exam braindumps or not.
They are all booming AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty guide dump in today’s market, You can read the PDF file on your laptop, smartphone or tablet or any other device, According to the feedback Reliable AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Test Labs of our users, we have the pass rate of 99%, which is equal to 100% in some sense.
Our AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty quiz guide has been seeking innovation and continuous development, The AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty practice materials of us are undoubtedly of great effect to help you pass the test smoothly.
Attention AWS Certified Database aspirants!!, So as for us, we have enough confidence to provide you with the best AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty exam questions for your study to pass it.
NEW QUESTION 40
A Database Specialist migrated an existing production MySQL database from on-premises to an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance. However, after the migration, the database needed to be encrypted at rest using AWS KMS. Due to the size of the database, reloading, the data into an encrypted database would be too time-consuming, so it is not an option.
How should the Database Specialist satisfy this new requirement?
- A. Create an encrypted read replica of the RDS DB instance. Promote it the master.
- B. Create a snapshot of the unencrypted RDS DB instance. Create an encrypted copy of the unencryptedsnapshot. Restore the encrypted snapshot copy.
- C. Restore an unencrypted snapshot into a MySQL RDS DB instance that is encrypted.
- D. Modify the RDS DB instance. Enable the AWS KMS encryption option that leverages the AWS CLI.
NEW QUESTION 41
A company recently acquired a new business. A database specialist must migrate an unencrypted 12 TB Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance to a new AWS account. The database specialist needs to minimize the amount of time required to migrate the database.
Which solution meets these requirements?
- A. Use mysqldump to back up the source database. Create an RDS for MySQL DB instance in the destination account. Use the mysql command to restore the backup in the destination database.
- B. Create a snapshot of the source DB instance in the source account. Share the snapshot with the destination account. In the target account, create a DB instance from the snapshot.
- C. Use AWS Resource Access Manager to share the source DB instance with the destination account.
Create a DB instance in the destination account using the shared resource.
- D. Create a read replica of the DB instance. Give the destination account access to the read replica. In the destination account, create a snapshot of the shared read replica and provision a new RDS for MySQL DB instance.
Sharing an unencrypted manual DB snapshot enables authorized AWS accounts to directly restore a DB instance from the snapshot instead of taking a copy of it and restoring from that.
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/USER_ShareSnapshot.html However Resource Access Manager could not share non-Aurora cluster.
NEW QUESTION 42
A company is looking to move an on-premises IBM Db2 database running AIX on an IBM POWER7 server. Due to escalating support and maintenance costs, the company is exploring the option of moving the workload to an Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL DB cluster.
What is the quickest way for the company to gather data on the migration compatibility?
- A. Perform a logical dump from the Db2 database and restore it to an Aurora DB cluster. Identify the gaps and compatibility of the objects migrated by comparing row counts from source and target tables.
- B. Run AWS DMS from the Db2 database to an Aurora DB cluster. Identify the gaps and compatibility of the objects migrated by comparing the row counts from source and target tables.
- C. Run the AWS Schema Conversion Tool (AWS SCT) from the Db2 database to an Aurora DB cluster. Create a migration assessment report to evaluate the migration compatibility.
- D. Run native PostgreSQL logical replication from the Db2 database to an Aurora DB cluster to evaluate the migration compatibility.
NEW QUESTION 43
A media company is using Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL to store user dat
a. The RDS DB instance currently has a publicly accessible setting enabled and is hosted in a public subnet. Following a recent AWS Well- Architected Framework review, a Database Specialist was given new security requirements.
Only certain on-premises corporate network IPs should connect to the DB instance. Connectivity is allowed from the corporate network only.
Which combination of steps does the Database Specialist need to take to meet these new requirements? (Choose three.)
- A. Move the DB instance to a private subnet using AWS DMS.
- B. Modify the associated security group. Add the required corporate network IPs and remove the unwanted IPs.
- C. Connect to the DB instance using private IPs and a VPN.
- D. Enable VPC peering between the application host running on the corporate network and the VPC associated with the DB instance.
- E. Modify the pg_hba.conf file. Add the required corporate network IPs and remove the unwanted IPs.
- F. Disable the publicly accessible setting.
NEW QUESTION 44
AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Accurate Answers, Valid AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Exam Papers, Reliable AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Test Labs, New Study AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Questions, Exam AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Questions Answers, Key AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Concepts, AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Technical Training, AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Actual Dump, Study AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Center, AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Questions Answers