Good health should undoubtedly be a priority for all of us. It is extremely important to give your body the proper attention it deserves. All of us have different health and fitness conditions. Preventive health checks are an effective way to track our health and ensure that we are always protected from major illnesses. Never neglect your health even if you feel fit and fine. Select good health checkup packages in Bangalore to track and maintain your health now.
A few advantages of taking health checkup packages in Bangalore are given below –
- They assist people to track their health in a better way.
- People are motivated to lead a better lifestyle which will have a positive effect on their health.
- They help in decreasing the chances of any potential major health issues arising in the future.
- It helps avoid financial and emotional issues in case any undiagnosed condition will come up.
- If anyone has a family history of diseases like diabetes, high levels of blood pressure and cholesterol, etc., Going for regular health checkup packages in Bangalore will ensure people maintain proper habits that can help either prevent or delay the onset of such illnesses
In today’s times, health checkup packages in Bangalore are developed keeping in mind the person’s comfort and requirements.
What is included in health checkup packages in Bangalore?
Apart from a regular physical examination, a regular health checkup package in Bangalore will consist of tests that will help in the evaluation of the functionality of the heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver as well as the digestive and immune systems. In a few cases, according to the age and gender of a person, health checkup packages in Bangalore can include some cancer-specific tests like PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) for men as well as mammography and gynecological tests for women. However, most health packages consist of blood and urine tests, cardiac stress tests, imaging tests -x-rays and ultrasounds, kidney and liver tests, and lung function tests. There are a number of reputed hospitals and diagnostic labs that offer a range of health checkup packages in Bangalore covering a wide variety of diseases and infections. You can select a package according to your requirements, or according to the recommendation of your doctor. Usually, preventive health checkup packages are recommended because they cover all the basic and important tests.
What are the commonly recommended heart screening tests?
Your doctor may recommend different heart screening tests to find out what the heart condition is and the best ways to treat any issues. Some of the common tests are given below-
- Blood tests – When a muscle gets damaged, like in a heart attack, then the body will release some substances in the blood. Blood tests are used to measure these substances and detect if, and how much the heart muscle is damaged. Blood tests are also useful for measuring the level of different substances in the blood, like cholesterol and triglycerides, etc.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) – An ECG is a common heart screening test that will read the electrical impulses of the heart. It will show how well the heart is beating. The doctor will use an ECG for diagnosing a heart attack or abnormal heart rhythms.
- Exercise stress test – A stress test, which is called a treadmill test, is a kind of ECG that is done while a person is exercising. It will help the doctor to see how well the heart is working when a person is physically active.
- Echocardiogram (ultrasound) – An echocardiogram takes an image of the heart with the help of an ultrasound. It will use a probe on the chest and down the esophagus.
Heart screening tests help the doctor to see if there are any issues with the valves and chambers of the heart as well as how well the heart is pumping blood.
There are a number of good health checkup packages in Bangalore to choose from. Make sure to select one according to your requirements or doctor’s recommendations. Going for regular health screenings is extremely helpful in detecting any early signs of illnesses even if someone does not show any signs or symptoms of illnesses.