The Bollywood industry has no dearth of good-looking actresses who are also talented. So, it is tough to sustain a successful career in B-Town. There is a list of Bollywood heroines who have had a tough time making their way in the industry. There is a list of unsuccessful actresses who, despite having charming looks, failed to leave a mark in this industry. These beauties entered the industry with a bang but exited soon.
Some of these ladies are happily married now and have quit show business.
- Diana Penty- She made her debut with the movie ‘Cocktail’ where she played a simple role, but she was loved by the audience for her innocence and beauty. Later she signed a modeling assignment with Elite Models and became the brand ambassador of the hair brand Tresemme. She was also signed by Maybelline New York as the brand ambassador. But she couldn’t manage to do great with her acting career. She is one of those Bollywood heroines who couldn’t manage to grab good roles in Bollywood movies.
- Zarine Khan- Considered a look-alike of Katrina Kaif, Zarine Khan is considered a flop actress in B-Town. She was launched by Salman Khan with the famous movie ‘Veer’, but she failed miserably. She was also a part of many other high-budget movies like Hate Story 3, Houseful, etc., but her acting career didn’t see any sunshine.
- Ameesha Patel- With her debut movie, ‘Kaho Naa Pyar Hai’, Ameesha Patel gained a mass appreciation and critical acknowledgment. Later she worked opposite Sunny Deol in the movie ‘Gadar- Ek Prem Katha’ and again, she gained a lot of fame. But somehow, she failed to sustain her success in B-Town. She has seen many ups and downs in her career and was eventually forgotten by her fans.
- Sunny Leone- She is a former adult star turned actress who got noticed with her appearance in the Big Boss house. She was offered her first film by Mahesh Bhatt on the same show. Her debut was poor, and her voice was dubbed for the film. This actress is considered hot for her item numbers, and she is putting in every effort to create a niche for herself. Since her Hindi is poor, she couldn’t connect much with Indian audiences.
- Sophie Choudry- She is a former MTV India VJ, television presenter, and occasional model who was born and brought up in England. So, the Hindi language will seem foreign to her. She tried her hands in many films like Heyy Babyy, Daddy Cool, Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Shootout at Wadala, and more, where she made special appearances and also did a few item numbers. She speaks Hindi with a foreign accent. So, again she could leave a mark on the Indian fans when it comes to her acting skills.
- Dia Mirza- She is a well-known face in the world who was also a winner of Miss Asia Pacific 2000. She is an actress, producer, and model. Her most notable work was in the film “Rehna Hai Tere Dil Main’. She is drop-dead gorgeous and also has a great fashion sense. But she slowly faded away from the limelight. She is also a brand ambassador of the Swachh Bharat Mission and is an active social worker. This Indian actress is not completely forgotten but is not seen much these days.
To Sum It Up
Many girls entered the industry with a bang but couldn’t manage to build their names amongst the top Bollywood heroines due to some or other reasons. Some couldn’t speak proper Hindi, while some lacked in their acting skills. There are some who got married and left show business completely. But none of these ladies have been completely forgotten. You can read about them on their social media platforms or even check out Abouther’s website to get an insight into their lives.